TEST

Y A W N I N G P O R T A L

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

RPG ARCHIVE



Since Ive been playing for over 30 yrs now, Ive managed to accumulate  a LOT of RPG stuff. Like many gaming fanatics/hobbyists, I found myself completely hooked on purchasing RPG materials. Not that I haven't written/drawn a fair share of my own stuff, but I love reading other people ideas. I have lots of games and settings I have not run nor do I ever see myself running, but I like the game system or the setting or whatever and it gives me ideas. I can appreciate other peoples creativity. Not to boast ( well maybe a little) but I have quite a collection and I'm proud to show it off. Ive managed to keep TSR, Wizards and other RPG companies in business while managing to keep myself from having a mansion with servants <g>.

Seriously, I have no idea what I'm going to do with the stuff. One fantasy dream I have ( If I win the lottery, that I never play), is to open a RPG museum/archive and donate all my stuff to it. Also, in the hopes that other gamers as they passed on to Odin's Realm ( or which ever god you happen to worship), might also dedicate their possessions to this museum, assuming like myself, they had no heirs apparent. I think it would be great to  have a place that contained a vast collection not only of printed material, but hundreds of gamers worlds, campaigns, maps, stories, characters, etc.  It would be like the Smithsonian for RPG fanatics.  Well that's just a pipe dream for now.

But what I always have wanted to do was archive all my gaming possessions not only for myself but for others. On several occasions, people on various blogs have asked this question or that relating to some published material I happened to have on hand and I was able to come up with the answer for them. So I thought what better way to get myself to archive my stuff, and be helpful to other gamers, than to post my archive here so that if anyone needed to know something about some material they did not possess, I could help them in getting that answer.

So in the following weeks/months I hope to be slowly updating to this post all my RPG material for others to see and should a question come up that is printed in some of the material I have on hand, please feel free to ask and I can see if I can provide it for you.


BELOW CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING ARCHIVE OF MY RPG COLLECTION TO DATE:


OD&D/BECMI























SUPPLIMENTS

1ST EDITION/2ND EDITION AD&D






































     


















































SUPPLIMENTS

3RD EDITION








































      Supplements


D&D Pathfinder


      Modules


      Supplements


D&D 4th Edition


      Modules


OD&D Retro clones


Other D&D supplements


Other D&D related stuff


Dragon Magazine 


Dungeon Magazine


Judges Guild


Role Aids






Harn


Talislanta


Call of  Cthulhu


GURPS


Role Master


Palladium


OTHER GAMES:

















































































































OTHER STUFF






























1 comment: