TEST

Y A W N I N G P O R T A L

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Dwarven Forge Dungeon Set

I wanted to see if I could set my entire Dwarven Forge collection up together. I rarely have enough room to do this, but I took advantage of a storage room I had access to for a bit to set up some plywood onto some stands and spent the afternoon constructing a dungeon that would incorporate nearly my entire collection of Dwarven Forge material ( minus lots of spare parts I just couldnt fit in). Did a pretty good job of it I think. 




















I hadnt realized when I took this pic how similar it was to the old Dungeon Geomorphs I own. complete with the beholder in my hand




9 comments:

  1. after 4 years of suffering . my husband left me and my kids hated me for no reason, i got sacked at work without any genuine reasons, i shared tears daily living a lonely life but i was determined to know what is the cost of my predicament, one day as i was going through some articles on the internet i saw a testimony of mrs Vanessa testifying how she got her life revived by dr Ogbeifun the honest man and i quickly contacted him VIA ( ogbefunhearlingtemple@gmail.com ) and i explained my situation to him and he told me my ex who i broke up with to marry my husband was responsible for my misfortune and he vows to frustrate my life because i didn't marry him.
    dr Ogbeifun ask me what i wanted him to do to my ex who is after my life i told him to cast a dead spell on him because as long as he is alive he will never allow me a moment of peace , which he did and within 3 days he was dead and since his death my life have been so transformed, my kids now love me and my husband is back to me i latter got a call to return to work that the sack was a mistake , wow what a miracle .. thanks allot dr Ogbeifun. you can contact dr Ogbeifun via call or whatsapp +2348102574680 or through his email ogbefunhearlingtemple@ gmail. com

    ReplyDelete