TEST

Y A W N I N G P O R T A L

Thursday, March 29, 2012

ADVENTURES IN THE NORTHERN REACHES- intro

This is the sandbox campaign I am running for some friends here in the states and the UK using Skype. It is the beginning of my re connection with my love for Old School D&D.  I am using Moldvay's B/X version with a few adopted house rules from other sites. The setting I am running is greatly influenced by Red Box Niagara as is the use of my home made Hirst Arts dungeon sets and miniatures. But I am also inspired by many of the blogs I follow and other OSR materials like Labyrinth Lords, Castles and Crusades, Swords and Wizardry, and Barbarians of Lemuria to name a few.  I hope to find people locally who have a desire to get back to old school gaming that I can run through the Northern Reaches. I am also putting together a D20/AD&D game as well. I will be posting adventure updates here as the game evolves.

1 comment: